Question and Answer About Hair Wefts

How/where did you get your first pair of extensions?

I feel kind of weird saying that I buy my hair off of Ebay, but if you know what you are looking for, it's a really affordable place to get hair extensions. I search for "human hair extensions" in a color that matches my natural hair color (dark blonde).


What kind of extensions do you use?


I also use clip-in extensions. My dear friend/hairstylist recommended the clip-in extensions, and I trust her so that's what I use. 

How do you get the color to match?


Buying extensions in my natural hair color and having my stylist color them helps ensure that the extensions are almost the perfect matching shade of red. I once tried buying a set that looked close to my red and when they arrived they were completely different and not at all wearable.  Now I always use this process.


How do you care for your extensions? 




Because red changes drastically over the course of a month, I typically wash and condition them once a week so they stay close to my most current red.  I use a special shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair and let them air dry.

Comments